Media Admissions Application
It is Georgia Aquarium’s policy to provide complimentary tickets to members of the media on a case-by-case basis and on the basis that they are covering Georgia Aquarium for an active broadcast, print, or radio story*
This courtesy is extended to qualified and current working members of the media, not including administration, sales or retired personnel.
Requests must be received by the Georgia Aquarium communications department five (5) business days prior to desired date of visit.
- Members of the media may be offered a media discount in lieu of complimentary tickets for themselves and their guests.
- If approved, media members will receive a maximum of two (2) complimentary tickets.
- Due to the high volume of requests, please kindly allow up to 72 hours for a response.
- In order to be considered for complimentary or discounted media tickets, all media members must complete the form below.
- Please no phone calls or emails.
*Complimentary and discounted tickets are at the discretion of Georgia Aquarium management and may not be available during high attendance days (i.e. holidays, spring break). Requests for complimentary and discounted tickets are reviewed and researched on a case-by-case basis and are not guaranteed.
Please note: While recording and photography devices are allowed in the Aquarium, no professional grade cameras, lenses, boom mics, lighting, etc. will be allowed without permission from the Georgia Aquarium communications team.