The city is beginning to gear up for the big game and Atlanta has put together a traffic plan that includes street closures that will affect some of the roads around Georgia Aquarium. Plan ahead by knowing what route will be best when coming to visit. See below for some of the major closures around Georgia Aquarium:
- January 21 - Baker Street will have one westbound lane open for traffic flow.
- January 26 - February 3 (Game Day) - All lanes on Baker Street will be closed to VIP traffic. Normal traffic will be rerouted to use Ivan Allen Jr. Boulevard.
- February 4 - February 8 - Baker Street will have one westbound lane open for traffic flow.
- February 9 - February 13 - Baker Street will have traffic flowing in one lane each direction.
- February 14th - All eastbound lanes will reopen.