Online learning has become the new wave of schooling and Georgia Aquarium is proud to provide for all of your aquatic at-home learning needs!
Enjoy our free educational resources from the safety and comfort of your home. Here are some of the learning tools we offer:
- Enjoy learning with a view! Choose any of our nine gallery webcams to get a live look into what our animals are up to throughout the day.
- Learn about all of the incredible animals at Georgia Aquarium with our Animal Guides.
- Dive deep into virtual learning with our Deep Sea Learning videos, complete with study guides. In this video series, experts share real-life scenarios that help students of all ages learn about the sea and its many creatures.
- Our coloring pages and recently added activity sheets are tons of fun for everyone! When you’re finished your masterpiece, submit your artwork on our website, and it just might appear on our virtual art gallery!
- A new addition to our educational resources is our Georgia Aquarium Adventurers Club! Each animated episode includes fun and educational adventures with an expert who introduces animals that you might see at the Aquarium, while also discussing the importance of research, conservation, and animal care. You can also download coloring sheets for each episode.
- For our educators, we have several lesson plans and resources available for grades K-12. Our web resources include a listing of federal, state, and nonprofit organizations with information, lesson plans, and activities related to aquatic subjects.
- We also offer Field Guides that engage students through exploration and active learning by using the background information and guided learning questions. As well as STEAM Forward, our video series that highlights the variety of STEAM careers within our organization, featuring behind-the-scenes experts and corresponding material.
- Did someone say virtual field trip? Check out our YouTube page for virtual Field Trip Friday videos.